Buckwheat diet is a monodiet where you only have to eat buckwheat.
There are many variations of this diet: you can add kefir fruits, vegetables, herbs, spices and soy sauce to the main product.
Buckwheat with kefir in the morning for weight loss
Besides the fact that with its help you can lose from 2 to 12 kg, it is also a useful product. It contains 18 useful vitamins and trace elements: B1, B2, B6, folic acid, antioxidants, vitamin PP and various minerals.
Potassium contained in the nucleus helps with arterial pressure, removes toxins from the liver, helps restore the intestinal microflora and lowers cholesterol. Despite the fact that there are no restrictions on the amount of porridge, the diet is very effective and most importantly "not hungry".
Many people are afraid to go on a diet precisely because of fear of conscious hunger. It contains a lot of carbohydrates consisting of long chains of glucose, the so-called complex carbohydrates and fiber as well as protein. Thanks to this, the losing weight does not experience a constant feeling of hunger, the body receives most of the necessary minerals as well as trace elements.
Fast diet: 3 days
The question of how to quickly and painlessly lose weight on buckwheat in 3 days worries almost every other girl who suddenly has a few extra pounds. To lose weight fast before an important event: a trip to the sea, a birthday, an anniversary or public speaking, you can go on a strict fast diet.
This is a pretty tough diet. The diet should consist only of buckwheat porridge, which must be prepared in advance in the evening and clean water. Sugary tea and coffee should be avoided, but herbal tea or unsweetened green tea with mint can be used.
As you know, mint reduces hunger. Buckwheat contains complex carbohydrates that take a long time to digest. If it is very difficult to control yourself, you can eat one or two green apples, kefir 1% fat (a glass) or low-fat yogurt (you can choose one a day). You can not eat after 18: 00 or 3 hours before bedtime.
Seven days of hard diet
In 7 days on buckwheat, you can of course lose from 3 to 7 kg if you follow the diet closely. A whole week of monotonous food is hard to resist. Due to the fact that every day there is only buckwheat on the menu without added sugar, salt and meat products, the weight often goes down. This may not be possible for people who are used to a varied diet.
Buckwheat works very well with kefir or other low-fat fermented dairy products: unsweetened low-fat yogurt or 1% kefir. It is allowed to drink up to 1 liter a day.
You can add a teaspoon of vegetable oil, flaxseed oil or soy sauce to your daily portion of porridge. This is the only sauce that can be used to season food during a diet. Eat two unsweetened fruits a day: green apples, grapefruit, but not a banana, it contains a lot of calories. Buckwheat can be filled with kefir or rinsed down with porridge.
And water! Buckwheat removes water from the body, so you should drink at least 1, 5 liters of clean water every day. Or at a rate of 1 liter per. 30 kg body weight. But no more than 3 liters a day. You can add various dried fruits to porridge, no more than 6 large berries per. Portion.
So that the weight does not return after the diet, get out of it gradually. Minimum sweet, fried starchy foods, steam, cook or bake. Buckwheat for dinner. The transition period must be at least 10 days. You can repeat it no earlier than 1, 5 months later. the next call can be made no earlier than 6 months later. The body needs time to recover. With the right approach, you can lose 7-12 kg in one week.
Diet does not help if the overweight is not more than 5 kg. Any diet must be accompanied by moderate physical activity to achieve maximum effect.
Not suitable for people involved in strenuous physical activity.
How to cook buckwheat properly
To preserve all minerals and trace elements in the grain and lose weight properly, buckwheat must be boiled properly. The best way to cook buckwheat for your diet is to steam it.
Option # 1
- For a daily serving you need a glass of dried buckwheat (250 ml).
- Rinse well in running water.
- Take a 1-2 liter container and pour buckwheat with two glasses of boiling water.
- Cover and wrap tightly with a towel. Let buckwheat steam for 4 hours. Or cook it in the evening, leave the container with cereal until morning.
- Rinse the grain.
- Fill it with 1/2 water.
- Boil it over high heat until all the water is absorbed.
- Make a small fire and let them simmer for another 6 minutes.
- Then pack the pot with something steep.
Porridge with this method will be much softer than if steamed.
- Pour boiling water over the grain.
- Drain the water.
- Fill with boiled water (not boiling water, but hot water) at a rate of 1/1, 5.
Porridge turns out to be a little harder, but it retains the maximum vitamins and minerals.
Buckwheat, although containing many useful substances, is still a monodiet, and to avoid health problems it is recommended to use vitamin complexes during and after.
- This is a very frugal diet. Buckwheat costs approx. 40-80 rubles depending on the manufacturer. In a week you can lose weight on boiled buckwheat and save significantly on food.
- Very useful, cleanses the liver.
- Should be on the diet of people with low hemoglobin suffering from arterial hypertension, various liver diseases.
- Removes excess cholesterol, toxins, heavy metal ions and toxins from the body.
- Buckwheat can easily replace potatoes and bread
- Calcium in the composition takes care of the condition of hair, nails
- Magnesium saves from depression.
- Improves vision and brain circulation
- Buckwheat can be eaten in unlimited quantities. The feeling of hunger does not threaten you.
- Do not add oil, salt, milk, meat, sauces. In extreme cases, you can kefir or herbs, spices.
- Due to lack of varied nutrition and sugar in food, after 2-3 days you may feel lack of energy, a slight general weakness. During this period, you can drink a glass of pure water with a teaspoon of natural honey to replenish the balance of glucose in your body.
- Avoid salt and sugar consumption during weight loss.
- It is difficult to combine with active sports due to the general weakness of the body.
- Monotonous eating is depressing and leads to breakdown.
For whom the buckwheat diet is contraindicated
Buckwheat diet is contraindicated for people who have problems with the heart, gastrointestinal tract, blood vessels, kidneys. If there is a problem with the pressure. It is categorically contraindicated in patients with diabetes mellitus. During pregnancy and lactation.
Expectant and breastfeeding mothers are generally prohibited from adhering to diets other than proper, balanced nutrition. People are depressed.
At the first sign of deterioration, the diet should be canceled.
Buckwheat Cleaning Day
Buckwheat days can be arranged at regular intervals to cleanse the body and keep it in good shape. If you arrange a reading day a week, exclusively on buckwheat, you can not only cleanse the body of harmful toxins and toxins, but also lose a few three kg.