A slim and toned body is not only a dream for women but also for most men. To lose weight, you do not have to bother yourself with rigid diets and exhausting exercise.
Proper nutrition occupies a special place in the struggle for a beautiful figure. This means a balanced menu, carefully selected products and a few simple rules that form the basis of PP.
Is it possible to lose weight with proper nutrition
In accordance with the principles of proper nutrition, you not only supply your body with useful vitamins and minerals, but also rid it of toxins and fat deposits. The menu contains only low calorie content. Despite this, they saturate the body for a long time, allowing you to avoid unplanned snacks, which are most often used as sandwiches or chips.
Eating a healthy diet also helps prevent the development of various diseases that can cause obesity (such as diabetes). The diet is aimed at speeding up the metabolism and improving the function of the gastrointestinal tract. Thanks to this you can not only reduce the weight but also cleanse the skin from acne and blackheads as well as improve the condition of hair and nails. In addition, the state of health improves, the feeling of heaviness after eating will disappear, which will be a pleasant bonus for a flawless figure.
If you follow the basic principles of proper nutrition, you can easily lose 5-9 kg. The exact result depends on the physiological characteristics, sex and age of weight loss.
What foods can you eat
The list of permitted foods for PN for weight loss is quite extensive and varied:
- low-fat seafood
- cereals and legumes
- fermented dairy products;
- nuts and dried fruits (in small quantities).
Top 7 scientifically proven products deserve special attention:
- Grapefruit- rightly recognized as a natural fat burner. It contains a large amount of vitamins with a minimum calorie content.
- Oatmeal- rich in complex carbohydrates. They are the fuel for the body.
- Tomatoesis a versatile ingredient for many dishes. They prevent the development of cancer and heart attacks.
- Broccoli- contains an active substance called sulforaphane. Many heart medications are created on the basis of it.
- Unrefined vegetable oilsare a source of polyunsaturated fatty acids. These varieties include olives, sea buckthorn, sesame and flaxseed oil.
- Whole grains- protects blood vessels from atherosclerotic plaques and helps to lose weight. This group includes grains such as millet, buckwheat, oatmeal, brown rice.
- Green- contains chlorophyll, which suppresses the negative effects of junk food. Parsley, lettuce, coriander, dill, basil and spinach have antioxidant properties.
It is worth noting that the list of the healthiest foods was compiled on the basis of 20 years of research by researchers.
One of the most important principles of good nutrition is to avoid unhealthy foods. If you want to lose weight without much effort, you need to practice your eating habits. For example, you are used to eating fast food during your lunch break at work, eating it with chocolate cake and drinking soda. You will have to completely abandon such a habit and replace junk food with healthy ones.
The list of prohibited foods includes the following foods:
- smoked meat
- semi-finished products;
- canned food
- baked goods;
- ketchup, mayonnaise and other sauces;
- sodas and packaged juices.
You should also avoid foods that contain trans fats, preservatives, soy and palm oil. It is recommended to minimize the consumption of alcoholic beverages and confectionery.
The process of losing weight should start with cleaning the refrigerator. Remove all foods from the list of forbidden foods. If this is not done, then at some point you will definitely eat a piece of sausage which will definitely be followed by another. This will only lead to a food breakdown, after which the process of losing weight will have to start all over again.
Basic Principles of PP for Weight Loss
By following the basic principles of good nutrition, you can achieve amazing results. However, each rule has its own characteristics and nuances, so it deserves detailed consideration.
The most important rule for a healthy weight loss diet is balance. The body must necessarily receive proteins, fats and carbohydrates. Rejection of any of these macronutrients will certainly have a number of negative consequences. It should be understood that the body and the body can not function normally if they have deficient BJU.
The correct ratio of protein, fat and carbohydrate is as follows: 35%, 25%, 50%.
Protein intake is worth highlighting. This is because it is present in every meal. If you do not play sports, the daily rate is 1, 5 g. For every kilogram of your weight. With regular physical activity, the amount of protein is approx. 2, 5-3 g / kg.
To calculate your individual KBZhU individual benefit more accurately, use the complete formula:
- (weight (in kg) x 10 + height (in cm) x 6, 25 + age (in years) x 5 - 161 (for women) or + 5 (for men) x activity coefficient).
Activity rate is your lifestyle. If it is quite mobile, this indicator will be equal to 1. 30. In the case of an inactive, sedentary lifestyle, the coefficient is 1, 2. With regular exercise, the number rises to 1, 45.
Weight loss diet involves calorie restriction. The daily caloric intake for women is 2, 000 calories a day. To lose weight, you need to reduce your diet by 10% -20%.
With proper nutrition, you should eat often, but in small portions to lose weight. The daily diet includes 5-6 meals, of which 3 are the most important (breakfast, lunch, dinner). This is necessary to improve metabolism. For this to work, it is necessary to regularly supply the body with small amounts of food. Also this "trick" allows you to avoid the feeling of hunger.
Slow carbs and protein are preferred for a quality breakfast. For example, porridge, cottage cheese or omelet. Note that neglect of breakfast is strictly prohibited. It is he who starts the work of the whole body and gives you energy for the whole day.
Complex carbohydrates, fiber and protein are good choices for breakfast. This meal is considered the most satisfying and high calorie. For lunch you can prepare soup, meat or fish, side dishes.
The main requirement for dinner is lightness. In this case, the dish should be rich in protein and fiber.
The remaining 2-3 meals are snacks. Choose foods rich in protein and fiber. The first snack should take place between breakfast and lunch. It is often called brunch. In this case, the ideal solution would be cottage cheese, yogurt, fruit or smoothies. The second snack is an afternoon snack. You can "freeze the worm" with nuts or dried fruits. In the case of the last snack, everything is individual. Some can easily do without it, while others simply need it, and giving up on it leads to a nocturnal overeating. The last meal should take place 2-3 hours before an hour. Kefir or fermented baked milk is considered ideal for such a snack.
Important!Fruit can only be present in meals during the first half of the day. They take a long time to digest and absorb. If you eat an apple before bedtime, it will cause it to rot in your body.
When losing weight, drink clean water regularly. Tea, coffee, compote, juice and other beverages do not count. The daily intake with proper nutrition is 2 liters. Even mild dehydration can impair brain function and reduce physical performance. Smartphone owners can install an application with which they can monitor the replenishment of the water balance.
Important!The brain often misreads the body's signals and confuses thirst with hunger. If you feel hungry an hour after eating, do not rush to grab food. Drink a glass of water first.
Drinking liquids are recommended 10-15 minutes after waking up. A glass of water at room temperature helps you wake up faster and prepare your body for your first meal.
Eating right can seem difficult to many. This is the most common misconception. In reality, it's probably just mastering all the rules of PP. The method of cooking is just as important. It depends on him whether the food will benefit or harm your body. For example, most nutrients are broken down by frying, resulting in the body not receiving the vitamins and minerals it needs. In addition, the vegetable oil used for frying significantly increases the calorie content of the dish.
When losing weight, pay special attention to the heat treatment of products. They can be boiled, boiled, steamed and baked.
Sample menu for the day
Composing menus for proper nutrition should be approached responsibly. It must be varied, otherwise it gets bored quickly, which will lead to food degradation. We have prepared a unique selection of options for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks.
- low-fat cottage cheese, apple;
- oatmeal with pieces of fruit
- omelet with broccoli;
- millet porridge, a piece of wholemeal bread, a piece of cheese;
- smoothie, bread;
- buckwheat porridge cooked in milk;
- fruit salad dressed with natural yogurt;
- oatmeal, 2 chicken eggs;
- bruschetta with tomatoes and avocado.
- oat bran with milk;
- banana smoothie, 2 toast with fruit.
- brown rice, foil baked turkey, vegetable salad;
- light vegetable soup, buckwheat, steamed fish cakes;
- pumpkin cream soup, vegetable stew, boiled chicken breast;
- chicken broth, baked fish with vegetables;
- cabbage soup, cauliflower in a creamy sauce, steamed chicken chops.
- salmon with boiled chickpeas, vegetable salad;
- pasta of durum wheat, boiled turkey breast
- lean steak, vegetable stew
- curd casserole;
- fish with vegetable salad;
- 2 egg yolk, salad of fresh tomatoes and cucumbers;
- dried fruits;
- plain yogurt;
- low fat cottage cheese
- vegetable or fruit smoothie
- milk jelly with fruit;
- baked apple with honey and cinnamon.
What else is important for weight loss
The following recommendations, which can also be attributed to the basics of a healthy diet, help speed up the process of losing weight with PP:
- Eat more complex carbohydrates. You can get them from vegetables, fruits, berries, grains, legumes. Do not forget that they are the ones who account for 50% of the daily intake of BZHU. It is better to refuse fast carbs.
- Food must have a comfortable temperature: not higher than 50-60 degrees and not lower than 10 degrees. Foods that are very hot and too cold have a negative impact on the digestive process.
- Eat high-fiber foods every day. Like a fungus, it absorbs toxins that have accumulated in the body and gently removes them from the body. In addition, dietary fiber improves the intestinal microflora and ensures long-lasting satiety. Fiber is found in wheat bran, Brussels sprouts and cabbage.
- This can only be eaten in the morning. Unlike diets, PP does not require a complete rejection of confectionery. It is enough to choose the right delicacy. For example, a piece of cake can be replaced with homemade cheesecake. It is also allowed to eat dark chocolate, ice cream, marshmallows, jam, marshmallow.
Exercise helps speed up the process of losing weight. Cardio training is rightly recognized as the most effective. In 40 minutes you can get rid of 400-600 kcal. If you do not have time to visit the gym due to your busy work schedule, you can work out at home.
Eating well is a quick and easy way to lose weight. The most important thing is to adhere to the basic principles. In most cases, the first results will be visible within a week.