Reviews say: The Japanese diet is not only a way to change dress to a smaller outfit in two weeks, but also an opportunity to "freeze" a new weight for at least 2 years. The diet was set up in a clinic for obese patients. But even created by doctors, such a nutritional system is not suitable for everyone. . .
What is the secret behind such nutrition
Do not expect to lose weight over sushi or miso soup. This is a salt-free diet named after the country where it was developed.
This does not mean that this is a 100% original diet: the diet forbids the same as others (fat, sweet, but first and foremost - salty). Doctors call such a diet salt-free or protein-free.
The diet burns 5 to 8 kg in 2 weeks.
The maximum duration of such a meal is 14 days. It is allowed to repeat the diet at the earliest 2 years later (but better - after 3 years).
- Animal proteins: lean fish (a calorie chart is published on the Internet, choose fish based on such data - although it is also known that Japanese salmon is not banned either), chicken, beef. Also allow yourself eggs (chicken, quail).
- Milk: low-fat kefir.
- Cereals: Diet bread.
- Fruits, vegetables(but preferably not potatoes or melons, but "light" foods).
- Fats: olive oil (in moderation).
- Beverages: black coffee (without sugar and milk), green tea, herbal tea. By the way: if it is better not to be carried by coffee, then you can drink tea and clean water as much as you want.Watershould be drunk from 1, 5 liters a day.
The daily menu should be missing:wine, alcoholic beverages and even beer, sugar(and products on the labels as it appears - packaged juices, sweets and confectionery, sweet milk), flour and salt. . . Not only are you banned from herring and other salty gifts from rivers and gardens - homemade salads, soups and cereals are also banned.
The Benefits of the "Japanese Girl"
- Diet normalizes metabolism, removes toxins from the body. Thanks to this "such a menu" does not lose weight ", but also heals the body.
- Diet teaches the body to eat small portions and low calorie foods. Because of this, the burned weight does not return even after release.
- A lot of overweight is lost on the diet. In the early days it is liquid (and it comes back so you gain 1-2 kg after the diet and that is normal). But the remaining 3-6 kg melts without a trace.
- Diet is available even in winter. People with any income can afford such weight loss.
Such strict diets are contraindicated inpregnant and lactating women. However, if you have just given birth but are not breastfeeding, do not lose weight for at least 6 months - let the body "move away" after pregnancy (the period when the body provided most of the nutrients to the baby and severely depleted its own internal reserves). The Japanese diet is not suitable even during the period of seasonal vitamin deficiency (early spring) or during rehabilitation after a serious illness.
Doctors also ban "Japanese girl" for people with suchdiseases:
- gastritis or stomach ulcer
- Severe Heart Disease
- chronic kidney or liver disease.
But even if you do not feel any ailments or suffer from a serious illness, it is worth remembering that the Japanese diet has a "bad" menu. And in order not to be confronted with the treatment of the "shoals" of such weight loss, from the first day of the diet, take a vitamin-mineral complex.
Lose weight in Japanese style
Do not buy products for future use, ie immediately for 14 days: the menu "correct weight loss" is based on 100% fresh fruit and meat. Better to make micro purchases by preparing fresh meals every day.
The rules of such a diet:
- you can not exchange breakfast and dinner or days in the diet;
- eat only permitted foods (diet does not help without persistence);
- Do not replace anything with cabbage and fish in your diet;
- You can replace beef with chicken 1-2 times (but not desirable);
- courgette is allowed to replace courgette, pumpkin, beetroot (instead of frying, this product is also baked in foil with herbs and olive oil).
Sports, especially strength sports, should be postponed in the diet (calorie intake in the daily ration is less than the norm and the body will not "pull" much physical activity). The same goes for people whose work is associated with constant physical activity - due to the consequent loss of strength, they sometimes have to interrupt the diet. However, this does not always happen because you will have to lose weight not on the "grass", but on proteins.
Before starting a diet, consult a doctor.
Preparing for the Japanese Diet
Prepare for such a diet for at least7 days.
These days, you are cutting back sharply on portions of fast food, starchy foods. The task is to say goodbye to such products before the end of the seventh day.
Parts of even foods that are not high in calories should be gradually reduced by 20% (this is done so that the stomach gets used to satiating the smallest amount of food and does not bother hunger).
Finally, consider how many calories are on your table each day. Goal: To make your own menu "lighter" with 500 kcal. This can be achieved by cutting the parts described above or by throwing fatty and sugary foods out of the diet.
And of course drink at least 1, 5 liters a day. Only drink the first glass when you wake up - this way you speed up your own metabolism.
Diet to the maximum: menu for 14 days
- Breakfast: A cup of humble black coffee. And that's it! By the way, such a breakfast brings the Japanese diet closer to the French.
- Lunch: salad of boiled (preferably) or fresh cabbage and 2 hard-boiled eggs, seasoned with olive oil + fresh tomato juice (very salty in the store). The latter can be replaced with a fresh, juicy tomato.
- Dinner: 200 g boiled or boiled fish + "live" coleslaw with olive oil (preferably live pressed) oil.
- Breakfast: coffee. Today it can be served with a piece of rye bread (fresh or grilled or in a toaster).
- Breakfast: same as yesterday.
- Dinner: 200 g boiled (you can steam) beef + 200 ml low-fat kefir.
- Breakfast: coffee only.
- Lunch: A serving of eggplant or courgette, fried in oil but without flour (you can choose a serving size).
- Dinner: 200 g boiled beef + coleslaw with 2 boiled eggs, seasoned with oil.
- Breakfast: Today you can take a break from coffee by giving yourself green tea (optional). In addition, this day you get a bigger breakfast: fresh carrot salad topped with lemon juice.
- Lunch: 200 g of fish boiled or in unsalted water (however, you can also fry it) + 200 ml of tomato juice.
- Dinner: 200 g fresh fruit (optional).
- Breakfast: same as yesterday.
- Lunch: 500 g boiled fish (can be divided into 2 doses) + tomato juice.
- Dinner: 200 g of fruit.
- Breakfast: A cup of "empty" coffee.
- Lunch: 500 g boiled chicken (it is better to cook fillets without skin, this is the lowest calorie content of the carcass) + salad (carrots, cabbage of any kind), sprinkled with vegetable oil.
- Dinner: 1 fresh little carrot + 2 hard-boiled eggs.
- Breakfast: a cup of green tea (according to oriental sages, it is better to drink this drink hot - this way the body gets more beneficial antioxidants).
- Lunch: 200 g boiled beef + dessert with fresh fruit.
- Dinner: fish with salad, as on day 1, beef with kefir, as on day 2, fruit or eggs and carrots, as on day 6. Choose one of the options youwishes.
- Breakfast: "empty" green tea (however, the diet allows a slice of lemon).
- Breakfast: 200 g beef + fruit dessert. You can make yourself a salad and season with lemon juice or just serve 200 g of fruit (big apple, pear, plum).
- Dinner: any dinner listed above but not the one recommended for 3 days.
- Breakfast: a cup of coffee.
- Lunch: 1 egg (soft-boiled, hard-boiled, poached) + salad with 3 small carrots with vegetable oil (they can be grated and sprinkled with "olives" or lightly boiled in oil) + 50 g low-fat cheese(hard condition or cottage cheese, grained).
- Dinner: 200 g of fruit (in the form of a salad with lemon juice or just 1-3 fresh fruits).
- Breakfast: 1 large carrot, grated and sprinkled with lemon juice.
- Breakfast: 200 g fish (can be boiled or fried) + 200 ml tomato juice.
- Dinner: Same dinner as yesterday.
- Breakfast: coffee + 1 piece of black (rye) toast or bread.
- Lunch: a serving of eggplants and (or) courgettes fried in vegetable oil. Serving size can be whatever you want.
- Dinner: one serving of boiled beef (maximum 200 g) + a glass of yoghurt, low-fat white yoghurt or kefir.
- Breakfast: same as yesterday - coffee, bread.
- Lunch: one serving of fish (200 g, this product can either be fried or baked or boiled in water or steam) + fresh cabbage, sprinkled with olive oil.
- Dinner: 2-3 ripe seasonal fruits.
- Breakfast: black coffee only.
- Lunch: one serving of stewed cabbage (added virgin olive oil) + 2 boiled eggs + a glass of fresh tomato.
- Dinner: A serving of fried, baked or boiled fish (200 g).
- Breakfast: A cup of "empty" coffee.
- Lunch: 200 g of fish (prepared by the methods described above) + "live" coleslaw with oil.
- Dinner: 200 g beef + 200 ml "empty", ie. low fat, kefir.
BTW: The diet menu looks pretty much the same. But do not forget - cabbage does not have to be white cabbage! In one day you need to cook colored, on the second - broccoli, on the third - kohlrabi (you can either rub it on a raw salad or stew or bake it).
Ending the diet
The correct termination of the diet affects the results of losing weight no less than the diet itself.
Bad news: if you think "yes, everyone, you have suffered", then your food cravings have just reached the equator. Behind the diet itself in front - the exit, which lasts at least 26 days.
Do not knock out your favorite food.In the first weekit is worth sticking to the "old" diet, only increase the portions (vegetables - by 100 g, meat - by 50 g). Also add a little salt - start with 5 g a day.
From the second weekyou can eat like this:
- for breakfast - porridge on water (maximum 200 g) + omelette;
- enter 2-3 snacks (but small - you have to eat fractions and often at the end);
- lunch should still be protein;
- Replace your fruit dinner with something more solid - proteins, vegetables (eg low-fat steamed chops + vegetable stew).
Reviews of beginners and experienced "lose weight"
To be honest, the before and after pictures are impressive: the girls before and after the diet look different. However, not all reviews have such photos attached. . .
Diet helped these people
Reviews of satisfied “slimmer” point out that:
- they lost really and impressively fast (even the weight that had been in a dead spot for many years can go away);
- among other things, this diet tightens the stomach nicely;
- subsequently no weight gain;
- This is the "miracle" diet recommended for girlfriends and colleagues.
In order not to lose a positive mood on a diet, people manage to make another such limited diet "tasters": they add cinnamon to coffee (the spice makes the drink a little sweeter), instead of tomato juice, a salad of these vegetables is readyfor cabbage (this is how it "goes" more fun), boiled beef with roots (onions, carrots, celery) and spices, making it aromatic and appetizing. . .
. . . And these people were not satisfied
If you do not drink vitamins, problems with hair, nails and even sleep during the diet can begin (add here the "lean" monthly production).
The diet is only suitable for people with an iron will. In fact, it takes almost 2 months to lose weight and limit yourself. During this time, you can not even look at a bun, chocolate bar, pork. And to sit with friends at a cafe for an "empty" coffee! And if they suddenly invite you to the wedding!
Finally, if you stand on your feet from morning to night, dizziness and weakness may occur in your diet.
P. S. "Twin Sister": "The Japanese Girl's" Diet Reminiscent of the French. Same proteins, small portions, three meals and coffee for breakfast.