Of the many different diets available today, beverage is one of the most widely used. With its help you can not only lose weight but also remove toxins and toxins from the body. The basis of such a diet is very simple - it is recommended to eat only liquids. There are several types of it in terms of duration - from one to 30 days. A 7-day drinking diet is considered the best option.
Important!See a doctor before slimming down any length. He will determine if your health allows you to adhere to restrictions, recommend a menu that suits you, and a complex of vitamins and minerals.
But before you decide to go on a 7- or 30-day diet, it is very helpful to try yourself on a one-day diet. If you can easily spend a day on drinks, you can dare to take a longer option. Drinking day or fasting is very useful after leaving the diet: it helps keep the body "clean" and the lost kilos do not return.
This is the easiest and simplest dietary restriction, but it is recommended that you do not use it more than once a week. To prepare for such a day, you need to go a day or two before unloading on a healthy diet: give up fatty, smoked, sweets, alcohol and carbonated beverages. And various cereals, light soups and fresh homemade juices are the basis of the diet.
There are many types of fasting days. It can be done at:
- clean still water
- green tea;
- milk or fermented milk products
- tomato or other juice prepared before consumption
- a drink made from beets, apples and carrots.
However, there are contraindications for some products. In order not to harm the body instead of benefit, you need to seek the support of the doctor.
Drinking a diet of this duration is a fairly mild variant of food restriction, but you should also prepare for it in advance. About a week before the start, you should not eat fatty, sweet foods, carbonated drinks, alcohol, coffee, cocoa, juice from packages. Soups, various cereals, low-fat dairy and sour milk products, fruits, freshly squeezed juices are recommended. Do and should not drink a diet?
The list of forbidden foods and beverages during dieting includes:
- fat dairy products
- carbonated beverages and alcohol,
- juice package,
- fast mad
- sugar and its substitutes
- vegetable oil
- rich broth.
The list of allowed products is quite long:
- clean water,
- any low-fat broth,
- low-fat dairy products and fermented dairy products
- fresh juice (fruit, vegetable or mixture) made at home
- tea with lemon, but salty
- unsweetened compotes, jellies: from berries and fruits, oatmeal,
- cocoa, sometimes coffee (without sugar),
- sparse puree soup.
Try the 7-day menu for drinks
- Day 1: milk, fermented dairy products. The fat content should be up to 1, 5%.
- Day 2: vegetable, fish, low-fat chicken or beef broth.
- Day 3: homemade juice with water (approx. 1: 1).
- Day 4: tea (preferably green) without sugar, may be with lemon or milk.
- Day 5: broth.
- Day 6: salty compotes.
- Day 7: fresh homemade juice with water.
The menu can be changed depending on your preferences. But it must be designed so that the products, in addition to losing weight, help to cleanse the body. It is recommended to drink more than 1, 5 liters of still water daily.
The Hardest Diet
The classic drinking diet lasts 30 days. For such a long time in a harsh regime, only people who are very obsessed with losing weight can dry. This time is enough for all internal organs, cells to be cleansed and excess weight left. The diet should be more varied than the seven-day restriction menu: the body needs different nutrients.
It is not necessary to share products per day at all. The following foods should be present in the daily diet:
- non-fat fermented dairy products,
- homemade juices or unsweetened compotes,
- pureed soups from your favorite vegetables,
- tea, jelly (preferably oatmeal).
Caution and positivity will lead to success
It is necessary to drink hot soup-mashed potatoes, hot drinks so that the digestive system does not freeze. Between meals, remember to drink more than 1, 5 liters of still water.
In the first half of such a difficult ordeal, you may suffer from headaches, apathy, fatigue and irritability. It is necessary to take vitamins and minerals, closely monitor the reaction of your body. If you have problems with the gastrointestinal tract - quit the experiment immediately. You will need to switch from one drinking diet to another - there are now many of them. Or you can have weekly fixed days. And then you will slowly but surely get to the desired result. However, you should definitely consult your doctor or nutritionist.
To create a positive emotional attitude and reduce the impact of stress (and it will certainly occur) on the nervous system, it is a good idea to resort to tricks.
- Mixture of seemingly inappropriate product flavors - with such experiments you can achieve original and fresh combinations.
- Use bright vegetables - this can create a feeling of a sunny day or green grass.
- Decorating your meals beautifully will add joy to the harsh diet routine.
- Do not forget that when you drink diet for 30 days, you will be satisfied with the results despite the difficulties experienced.
Let's end this exhausting diet
Proper withdrawal from the drinking diet is just as necessary as strict adherence to the diet itself. During the release period, it is necessary to gradually bring the body back to the previously adopted regimen and state of nutrition. This will help maintain the harmony achieved with such difficulties and not harm the health.
If the diet was followed for 7 days, the end of it should take at least a week. If the diet was designed for 30 days, it will take longer - up to two weeks.
It is recommended to introduce common foods in the diet in the following order:
- liquid cereals without sugar
- omelette, cottage cheese and casseroles (without sugar), vegetable puree, steamed or boiled fish
- cheese, vegetables (baked, steamed or cooked), non-solid fruits;
- dried fruits, nuts, lean meats and other solid foods.
With the correct exit from the diet, you will maintain a feeling of lightness for a long time and always be in good shape and in a good mood. To maintain yourself in this state you need to spend drinking days every week. One, seven or thirty day diet - the results will definitely please you anyway. With a one-day diet you can lose approx. 2 kg with a seven-day diet - up to 7 kg, and with a 30-day diet, all overweight can go away. But it depends on how much there was. Regular drinking days will help you achieve what you want.