The 6-petal diet is a unique short-term program that allows you to lose weight easily and consists of six consecutive diet days: fish, vegetables, chicken, grains, milk and fruit. Such a regime allows, on the one hand, to lose weight quickly and, on the other hand, not to suffer from hunger. Simplicity, availability, efficiency and a small number of contraindications are the main benefits of this diet program.
Basic principles of building a daily diet
This program was developed by nutrition expert Anna Johansson. A short diet makes it possible to lose 4-6 kg. The basic principle is to follow each other 6 monodietts, to each of them assigned only one day. At the same time, foods containing complex carbohydrates for six days alternate with protein dishes and foods rich in fiber.
Anna Juhansson suggests visualizing the process of losing weight using a chamomile flower with six petals made of paper or cardboard and hung in a prominent place, for example on a refrigerator. An image of the main daily product is attached to each of them in a circle.
The success of the diet is based on the scientific principles of separate nutrition. Before you start it, make a diet for the coming week. It is very important not to rearrange the order of days that you find appropriate. Otherwise, the effect of the program may be zero. The only valid change is five petals instead of six. In this case, the last fruit day will be dropped from the program.
Important note:for the duration of the diet, sugar is completely excluded from the diet and the use of salt is minimized. If willpower allows, salt is also better placed for all the time devoted to the diet. Natural spices can be used to enhance the taste of dishes.
The intervals between meals should not exceed 4 hours. The portions do not have to be large. At the same time, the amount of food should allow for satiety. The general meal plan is as follows:
- afternoon tea;
Menu for 6 days (Monday to Saturday)
It is most convenient to start the program on Monday. But this indication is not conclusive. A detailed schedule and sample menu is presented below.
The first petal runs off - the fishing day begins, whose diet should consist exclusively of fish dishes in the diet. Sample menu with timestamp:
- 8: 00 - boiled lean fish. Fillets of perch, cod, pike or hake do well.
- 11: 00 - fish baked in the oven, then seasoned with parsley and dill.
- 14. 00 - fish soup (without the addition of vegetables). It is allowed to enrich the taste of the dish by adding rapana meat and shrimp.
- 17. 00 - steamed fish.
- 20: 00 - at the last meal you can treat yourself to boiled pike sticks with herbs. Spices are chosen according to taste.
Snacks are excluded between these meals. You can drink tea - herbal, black or green - but you can not sweeten it.
The first day of the 6-petal diet saturates the body with healthy fats: omega-3 polyunsaturated acids. These drugs help lower bad cholesterol and dissolve excess body fat in the hips and waist. Fish protein is easily digestible and gives a long-lasting feeling of fullness.
The torn second petal signals the start of the vegetable day. An example of the menu is as follows:
- 8: 00 - raw grated vegetables (carrots, turnips, Jerusalem artichokes). It is allowed to eat green salad without oil and spices or white cabbage salad.
- 11: 00 - boiled vegetable stew. For preparation, boiled carrots, beets, cauliflower are suitable, you can add potatoes (a little). No oil is added to the finished dish.
- 14: 00 - lunch with stewed cabbage and a small amount of boiled potatoes.
- 17. 00 - steamed carrots, cauliflower or beets.
- 20: 00 - raw mashed vegetables.
If you feel hungry between meals, you can use a vegetable smoothie, but it is better to limit yourself to hot green tea.
The diet with 6 petals suggests making chicken on the third day. The menu is unpretentious but very satisfying:
- 8: 00 - cooked chicken meat. Chicken fillet is best.
- 11: 00 - Chicken breast (without skin) with spices, baked in foil.
- 14: 00 - chicken broth, prepared with roots and seasoned with herbs.
- 17. 00 - grilled chicken.
- 20: 00 - boiled chicken.
Sugar-free tea and clean water can be drunk without restrictions throughout the day.
The fourth day is completely devoted to mono-diet of grains. The following menu can be used:
- 8: 00 - porridge made from any grain. Oatmeal, rice, millet, buckwheat can be used (it is better to prefer green). The unchanging rule of cooking: the dish is cooked only in water.
- 11: 00 - buckwheat porridge. When cooking, add spices to taste.
- 14: 00 - rice porridge.
- 17. 00 - oatmeal. You can add a handful of sunflower seeds to it.
- 20: 00 - water-boiled buckwheat. Greens are attached to the finished dish.
During the day, instead of snacks - aromatic herbal tea.
If the gastrointestinal tract is in order, it is recommended to use non-peeled grains for cooking porridge. They contain much more trace elements and vitamins.
On the fifth day of the 6-petal diet, you can treat yourself to milk and curd. Here is a sample menu:
- 8: 00 - a jar of natural yogurt (without additives for fruit and taste) and low-fat cottage cheese.
- 11: 00 - 1% fat cottage cheese and milk.
- 14: 00 - cottage cheese (fat content 5%).
- 17: 00 - cottage cheese and kefir (all low in fat).
- 20: 00 - low-fat cottage cheese.
On this day you can drink milk between meals (maximum 1 glass). Tea can be consumed without restrictions.
5 petals are torn off. At this point, many people stop dieting. But the most persistent and disciplined go to the end.
The sixth day is fruity, supplemented with a little coffee. The recommendations are as follows:
- 8: 00 - a few red apples and a cup of black coffee.
- 11: 00 - small banana.
- 14: 00 - a bunch of grapes (do not choose the variety "raisin", it is too sweet) and grapefruit or orange.
- 17. 00 - three kiwis.
- 20: 00 - a few green apples.
During the day you can drink fruit juice (not bought, but squeezed yourself), tea with lemon and herbal decoction.
Unique recipes for the diet with 6 petals
The following recipes will help you go through the diet to the last:
- Baked pollock fillet balls the first day. The fish fillet is crushed in a meat grinder, herbs and spices are added, everything is mixed, small balls are formed and baked in the oven.
- Cold vegetable soup for the second day. An original dish is prepared with 2 tomatoes, 1 pepper, clove of garlic, herbs and onions. All ingredients are simply whipped in a blender.
- Juicy chicken for the third day. Pieces of chicken fillet with spices and chopped tomatoes are stacked in the ducklings in layers. The dish is stewed for about an hour on low heat. After cooking, pour out the sauce and eat only chicken meat that has become juicy due to the cooking method.
- Buckwheat meatballs for the fourth day. Buckwheat porridge is boiled in water, cooled and whipped in a blender along with onions and herbs. From the resulting mass, meatballs are formed and steamed.
- Cheese bowl "Gadazelili" for the fifth day of milk. A pound of suluguni cheese is cut into pieces and placed in warm milk. When it melts and gets a plastic consistency, a cake is formed from the resulting curd, poured over with natural yogurt and sprinkled on top with a small amount of mint.
- Tropical fruit salad for day six. Slices slices of orange, pineapple, banana and kiwi are mixed. The dish is dressed with orange juice.
Practically, you do not have to plan how much you should consume grams of a particular product. Everything is taken to taste.
The diet is well tolerated by healthy people, but the program has some contraindications. It is not recommended to resort to this method of losing weight for the following diseases and conditions:
- diseases of the gastrointestinal tract;
Some people are encouraged by the results and want to continue with the program. In 2 consecutive cycles of the diet (with one day break) nothing bad happens. On the contrary, it will help you lose another 2-3 pounds. But it is contraindicated to continue the diet further. It will only be possible to return to it after 3-4 months.