Chicken meat is a diet product that is part of many popular food systems. The main advantage of chicken meat is its low price and good satiety, which allows you to reduce the number of calories consumed per day.
Chicken diet for weight loss
- The main feature of a protein diet for weight loss is the creation in the body of lack of slow carbohydrates and an excess of protein.
- Physical activity is recommended for people who follow a chicken diet.
- The chicken diet for weight loss is used only if the person does not have a genetic predisposition to be overweight, otherwise the diet may be ineffective.
- During the diet, all excess fluid is excreted from the body, which is retained by fats. After the fluid is removed, it is much easier for the muscles to maintain tone and tighten.
- A large number of constituent proteins are synthesized into glucose and begin the process of breaking down fats.
- The menu for the week is designed in such a way that the energy supply is enough for the whole day. The person does not feel a constant feeling of hunger or loss of energy.
- Useful vitamins and trace elements that make up chicken meat can compensate for the lack of consumption of plant products and maintain the vital activity of the body at a high level:
- amino acids;
- natural protein;
- group vitamins A, B, C, PP, H, E;
Pros and cons of the chicken diet
Like any diet, the chicken diet has its pros and cons.
Cleansing the body of toxins - along with excess fluid, harmful substances that have been absorbed by water come out of the body.
Slow absorption of protein in the body - it takes longer to digest, which helps keep you full longer.
Improved metabolism - The body sheds excess fat without affecting the muscles.
Efficiency is one of the most effective diets that has long-term and stable results.
The presence of useful fibers and trace elements in the diet. The body receives the necessary substances, which minimizes the possibility of developing concomitant exacerbations or diseases of the gastrointestinal tract.
Black - There are several diet options that include different types and proportions of foods.
If you adhere to the recommended menu, the use of extra vitamin complexes is not required during protein nutrition.
Disadvantages of diet
There is only one downside to the diet: low fat intake. For this reason, the duration of the diet is designed for a maximum of 2 weeks.
Chicken diet principles
Any part of the chicken can be consumed during the diet. It is recommended to prefer chicken fillet.
Chicken breast has the lowest fat percentage and is a good source of protein.
Pr. 100 g of product, chicken parts have the following caloric values:
- ham - 180 kcal;
- thighs - 200 kcal;
- wings - 180 kcal;
- stomach - 140 kcal;
- liver - 150 kcal;
- heart - 160 kcal.
Products can be boiled, stewed and grilled. The feeling of hunger and satiety with food will not occur. It is important to remember that meat should be eaten without skin.
- Diet food should be combined with physical activity because an increase in muscle work best contributes to rapid weight loss and consolidation of the result over a long period of time.
- Protein is the nutrient source for muscle fibers. With its deficiency, the body begins to burn muscle tissue, fat is eventually burned as the main reserve.
- Protein gives muscle fibers energy and prevents them from drying out, the body begins to draw reserves from body fat mass.
- With physical exertion, muscles require several times more calories for their recovery, therefore the process of losing weight is also accelerated.
- Fat reserves delay fluid excretion, add mass and reduce body relief. With a decrease in the amount of fat, fluid is also excreted, which immediately creates a feeling of lightness.
- Loss can affect the condition of hair, nails and skin, therefore further use of vitamin complexes is allowed.
Permitted and prohibited products
First of all, it must be said about forbidden foods because they contribute to weight gain and fat deposition.
The following are prohibited:
- all kinds of pastry and flour products;
- sweets, in particular chocolate and cream products;
It is better not to salt all products and not use them with flavorings.
The following foods must be included in the daily diet:
Any kind of slow carbs:
- all varieties of cereals, except buckwheat;
- rye crispbread;
- grain supplements.
Vegetables and fruits:
- green fruits and vegetables - celery, courgette, cucumbers, lettuce, apples;
- citrus fruits in small quantities - oranges, grapefruit, grapefruit, lemon.
It is not recommended to heat vegetables so that they better retain the beneficial properties and fiber, which speeds up the absorption of protein.
- durum wheat pasta.
- use of green, freshly brewed tea is allowed.
Tea helps speed up the metabolism. It is allowed to drink tea without sugar.
- any low-fat dairy products.
It is not recommended to eat sweet yogurt.
- the minimum amount of water you should drink per day is 2 liters;
- water must be at room temperature and without taste;
- use of water is permitted in unlimited quantities.
Disadvantages and contraindications to losing weight
The protein diet has its drawbacks that need to be considered when choosing this method to combat obesity.
List of disadvantages of the chicken diet
- may cause an allergic reaction to protein;
- increases the burden on the kidneys
- incorrect adherence can cause the opposite effect and slow down the metabolism;
- May cause bloating, bloating and constipation;
- there is a risk of protein toxicity.
Chicken is a dietary product. The food system based on its use has a number of contraindications.
- heart disease;
- problems associated with the work of the digestive tract;
- diseases of the genitourinary system;
- renal pathology;
- young age up to 18 years;
- age over 60;
- pregnancy and lactation;
- recovery period after surgery or long-term illness.
A chicken-based diet is different from a complete diet.
Before starting a diet, you should consult your doctor and rule out any risks of side effects.
Three day chicken Mono diet
- A monodiet is a nutrition system that only allows the use of 1 product for a short period of time.
- You can eat up to 1 kg of cooked meat a day without adding salt and sauces.
- The allowed number of calories per day is 1300 kcal.
- For flavor, you can add a little green or natural spices.
- The number of daily meals is 3 or 4, depending on the portion size. The last one is no later than20. 00.
- A few days before starting the 3-day diet, gradually increase the amount of cooked meat so that the body can get used to the large amount of protein.
Chicken diet for 7 days
This is a classic version of a weight loss program. The diet promotes the care of extra kilos and does not break down the body.
The main rule of diet is fractional nutrition. You can eat up to 5 times a day in small portions. This allows you to not feel hungry and lose strength.
Menu for the week
The first day
For breakfast, drink a glass of freshly squeezed vegetable or fruit juice.
During the day you should eat:
- cooked meat - 500 g;
- boiled unsalted rice - 350 g;
- green tea 2 - cups.
0, 5 l of kefir are added to the first day ration, and a glass of juice can be replaced with canned pineapple in an amount of 700 g. It is recommended to use them for an afternoon snack.
The diet consists of:
- chicken meat - 400 g;
- sauerkraut - 200 g;
- green apples - 4 pcs.
- cucumber - 2 pcs.
Products can be eaten separately, or you can prepare a salad of cabbage and cucumber, dressing it with 1 tbsp. l. vegetable oil. Apples are recommended for lunch.
During the day, serving broth made from:
- chicken fillet - 400 g;
- sauerkraut - 150 g;
- eggs without egg yolk - 1 pc.
- carrots - 2 pcs.
The daily diet includes:
- chicken fillet - 200 g;
- fresh vegetables - 100 g;
- 1% kefir - 1 glass;
- orange or grapefruit - ½ pcs.
- chicken broth - 300 ml.
Broth is recommended for dinner.
On this day, you can only eat raw vegetables and dairy products.
Permitted for use:
- mandarins - 2 pcs.
- chicken breast - 500 g;
- cottage cheese - 200 g;
- fresh tomatoes or cucumbers - 3 pcs.
The seventh day is the last in the diet. From this day, gradually introduce additional foods into the diet.
The menu consists of:
- boiled eggs - 1 pc.
- bran bread - 100 g;
- kiwi - 3 pcs.
- cooked or stewed meat - 300 g;
- mushroom puree soup - 300 ml.
It is not recommended to combine food with water or tea.
Salads and meats can be seasoned with a sauce made from lemon juice, pepper and vegetable oil.
All meals must be at the same time. Dinner - no later than21. 00 and consists of less calorie foods in the diet.
If there is a strong feeling of hunger during the day and the health condition worsens, it is recommended to drink a glass of water with lemon juice.
The result of chicken fillet diet
The result of losing weight on a chicken diet is from 1 to 7 kg, depending on the menu and the physiological characteristics of the body.
The standard speeds for weight loss per. Day is from 700 to 900 g.
In the first days, the weight loss is still not very visible, but excess water is already starting to leave the body and the swelling is decreasing.
Factors affecting the results of weight loss
- A person's body weight before diet - the higher the weight, the faster it will go away.
- Sports - the more active and more often you exercise, the better your metabolism.
- Meals - you should eat every 1, 5-2 hours in small portions. Some nutritionists recommend that you measure the serving size with the palm of your hand - eat as much as it fits in the palm of your hand.
- The amount of water you drink is up to 3 liters a day.
- The result can be affected by bad mood or lack of sleep - the level of serotonin, which is responsible for mood and reaction rate, decreases.
- The longer a person is awake, the more energy he needs, and the greater the need for high calorie content.
- If you leave the diet properly, do not eat fatty foods and fast food, then the result can be maintained for several years.
Ends the diet
The menu does not limit the list of products too much.
In order not to injure your body when you leave, follow some rules:
- You need to leave the diet 2 times longer than the weight loss process. After a week of protein nutrition, the transition to the usual diet should be at least 14 days, but it is advisable to increase this time to 20 days.
- You need to gradually introduce products. It is allowed to consume 2 new products a day. Initially, it is better to prefer low calorie foods.
- Avoid baked goods for as long as possible. They contain fast carbohydrates and are heavy on the stomach, and excessive intake can ruin the results of losing weight in a short time.
- It is better to add honey or sweetener to tea or coffee.
- Chocolate and cream cakes can be added to the diet no earlier than 14 days after the end of the diet.
- Porridge and potatoes can be eaten from the first day you leave the diet, but in small portions.