Many nutritionists believe that the most common mistake of losing weight most is the use of disabling diets. To correct the weight, you should make an appropriate individual diet, which subsequently becomes a lifestyle.
Nutrition rules for weight loss
A successful outcome in the fight against obesity requires a systematic approach. Nutritionists have identified some basic nutritional rules for weight loss:
- Most of the menu should be fruits and vegetables. At the same time, it is important that vegetables form the basis of the diet, as these products contain less sugar but are rich in fiber, vitamins and minerals. Among fruits, when you lose weight, you should prefer citrus fruits and pineapple - they also include various useful substances.
- You need to drink plenty of clean water without gases. The fluid that enters the body heals it, improves the condition of hair and skin, normalizes the digestive process and fights fatigue. The daily intake of water for weight loss is about 8 glasses. It is not worth exceeding this indicator as edema may be induced.
- Give up simple carbohydrates - these substances negatively affect digestion and metabolism, can provoke weight gain. You can consume such products once a week in small amounts to reduce the risk of diet failure. Dark chocolate or citrus fruits will help replace candy when you lose weight.
- Make porridge for breakfast. The grain dish contains healthy vitamins, minerals and fiber. You need to boil them on a water basis, do not add butter. You can diversify the taste by adding dried fruits, pumpkins, onions with carrots, apples or bananas.
- Do not be distracted by external stimuli while eating, do not rush. Slow absorption of food contributes to its better absorption and rapid saturation, which is important when losing weight.
- Use the rule of replacing unhealthy foods with healthy foods. For example, eat honey instead of sugar, replace pork with veal, sour cream with yogurt.
- Avoid all alcohol completely. Alcoholic beverages are high in calories and increase your appetite. Such properties lead you to weight gain.
- Reduce portion sizes, replace large plates with small ones. This will give the impression that you have eaten a lot.
- Diversify your diet as much as possible when you lose weight. Try to get delicious meals from diet food.
- Eat the last meal 3 hours before bedtime so that the food has time to be digested, no harmful substances and fats are deposited in the body. If you really want to eat, you can drink some kefir.
- Try to avoid stressful situations. Emotional overload moves many to constant meals.
- Leave the table with a feeling of slight hunger.
Where to start with proper nutrition
If you are determined to adjust your diet in favor of healthy foods, a proper nutrition plan will help you. You can make such a note on your own or seek help from a nutritionist. The first step to a healthy diet will be the exclusion of harmful foods that negatively affect the figure. Make a list of foods that should not be consumed:
- carcinogens (chips, flavored biscuits, nuts);
- potatoes, especially fried;
- stop eating muffins, chocolates and sandwiches;
- convenience foods (pizza, dumplings, dumplings);
- yeast products;
- sweets (cakes, chocolates, cakes) can not be eaten more than once a month in small portions;
- sweet sodas;
- alcoholic products;
- ice cream.
The rest of the products are not banned with a diet aimed at losing weight. It is only important when compiling the menu to pay attention to several principles:
- Of all the cooking methods, choose steaming or cooking, you can bake meat or vegetables in the oven.
- Do not put too much food on your plate. To satiate when you lose weight, you can manage, for example, with a piece of fish or meat with accessories.
- Buy dried fruit for snacks. Wash the food, put it in the dishes on the table. If you feel hungry, eat some fruits.
- Eat lots of fruits and vegetables when you lose weight separately or in the form of a salad.
In addition to nutrition, pay attention to physical activity. You can practice certain sports or just walk often. Exercise not only helps to lose weight, but also improves the appearance of the body. Walking and playing sports contribute to the fight against stress, which is important in dieting. However, do not get overwhelmed, do it for your own pleasure so as not to feel uncomfortable.
Daily routine for weight loss
A properly designed weight loss regimen meets your individual characteristics. When you form it, you do not have to blindly follow the patterns, but you must listen to yourself. Otherwise you risk damaging your health. Start by analyzing your lifestyle: how much do you sleep, when do you go to bed and get up, what intervals do rest and work take. Once you have decided, make a schedule that includes the following parameters:
- Set a specific wake-up and downtime. It must be the same every day, except weekends. Systematization contributes to the use of the body's resources, helps to accelerate the loss of excess weight.
- Each morning, spend about 15 minutes. for charging. Simple physical exercises will add tone, power, create a good mood.
- Breakfast is a must, never skip it. Breakfast can help improve the function of the digestive system. Choose water- or milk-based cereals, yogurt, fruits and fresh juices. You need to eat at the same time every day.
- Make a meal plan for the whole day. The correct diet provides 5 meals, of which 3 main meals and 2 snacks. The difference between them should be from 2 to 3 hours.
- Physical activity, in addition to recharging, helps to restore strength after a day of work. You can go to the gym, pool, dance or work out at home.
Hourly nutrition for weight loss
To put together nutrition properly in time for weight loss, try to observe some conditions:
- The first meal (breakfast) should be eaten between 7 and 9. Remember at the same time that you should start eating at least half an hour after you wake up. Include in the menu foods with many complex carbohydrates (durum paste, buckwheat, bran). Add protein content. For this purpose, kefir, yogurt are suitable.
- The second part of the daily diet for weight loss should be another breakfast. It is essential for the body to function properly. Prepare a vegetable or fruit salad, juice or a low-calorie dessert. Such a snack should begin 3 hours after the main meal.
- Suitable for lunch is the interval between noon and 14. 00. Even when losing weight, it must be dense, contain fat, carbohydrates and proteins.
- At 15-16 hours, eat an afternoon snack with kefir, yogurt or cottage cheese. You can drink some diet broth.
- Dinner for weight loss gets the interval between 17 and 19 hours. Prepare meat of any diet, vegetables.
Drinking cure for weight loss
You can organize the correct drinking regimen when you lose weight by using the following recommendations:
- Eliminate caffeine, alcohol and cigarettes as they contain substances that cause dehydration.
- For better absorption of the liquid, drink it slightly cooled.
- The richer the food is in protein, the more water you need to drink.
- It is better to drink fluids an hour before and after meals. This cure helps to dilute the gastric juice.
- A glass of water drunk in the morning after getting up helps to cleanse the body.
- Usually a person should consume 8 glasses of clean water a day.
Diet plan for weight loss
For many people who want to lose weight, organizing a system of meals on an hourly basis can be difficult to rebuild. For these purposes, it is convenient to make a schedule of proper nutrition for weight loss. It should be a table where you need to reflect the time equivalent of each meal. The resulting table becomes a universal tip that can be used for daily nutrition.
Diary of proper nutrition for weight loss
Intrinsic motivation plays an important role in weight loss. To see the changes that have happened to you in a week, what foods you have ingested, start a special diary. It must contain several sections:
- The table of proper nutrition for weight loss helps you navigate when putting together a daily menu.
- A grid with marks of weight changes will serve to track progress during weighing.
- Table of food eaten a day with calories and time to control the daily diet.
How to make a diet for weight loss
Please note that it is necessary to draw up a diet plan for weight loss with a great responsibility, as this scheme will be the basis of the diet. It is imperative to take into account a person's lifestyle as it affects the necessary products. Women for weight loss will need more vegetables and vegetable fats. Men, on the other hand, exert physical exertion at work, so a protein diet is preferable for them. It is impossible to switch to an approved diet to lose weight abruptly, then gradually reduce the number of calories and servings.
Diet plan for weight loss for women
To give a woman proper nutrition at the clock for weight loss, establish a clear plan with the time she will rely on daily. In a day, the fair sex for weight loss should eat at least 5 times. A fractionated diet provides fat burning without exhausting the muscles. Intervals between meals should be 2-3 hours. You need to make sure your diet is balanced. Women with weight loss should eat:
- pasta, wholemeal bread and cereals - 25% of all food;
- vegetables (cabbage, carrots, beets, etc. ) - 20%;
- fresh fruit - 15%;
- beans and nuts (vegetable protein source) - 15%;
- olive oil - 7%;
- yogurt, cheeses - 7%;
- fish - 5%;
- poultry - 3%;
- lean meat - 1%.
Diet plan for weight loss for men
The representatives of the stronger sex should gradually switch to a meal plan for weight loss. The shift begins with the rejection of harmful products, the introduction of physical activity and the elaboration of an approximately healthy menu. The diet of men should be formed taking into account the individual characteristics of life. When drawing up a schedule, pay attention to important points that you need to consider when losing weight:
- time of onset of wakefulness and sleep;
- functions in the profession and work: the amount of physical activity, the length of the working day, the lunch break plan;
- the meal plan for the weekend should be separate because you need to take into account the details and duration of the rest;
- the presence or absence of additional physical activity.
When making a menu for weight loss, men should rely on the following factors:
- every day the diet should include pasta, cereals with bread or potatoes;
- you should eat at least 5 times a day;
- should eat a lot of fish;
- Prohibited products for women (sugar, salt, muffin) may be present in the male diet, but their number should be reduced.
Weekly meal plan for weight loss
You can create the right menu in a week for weight loss, just taking into account your characteristics. The diet should be comfortable because the success of weight loss largely depends on a positive mood. It is important to calculate the balance between proteins, fats and carbohydrates correctly when you lose weight. In such a calculation, age and level of physical activity should be used as a variable. By compiling a list of forbidden and permitted foods, the required amount of BJU and calories, a meal plan per serving. hour, you can create the perfect weekly weight loss regimen.